2020 PCC & CCC Specialty – 5 Shows
Five Specialties – One Weekend! Feb. 14 – 16, 2020
2020 Piedmont Collie Club & Chesapeake Collie Club to be held at Bon-Clyde Learning Center, Sanford, NC; show superintendent is MB-F, Inc. and show secretary is Maureen Slater.
- Friday, February 14, 2020 – evening show; Lily Russell
- Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020 – a.m. show; Ed Degner
- Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020 – p.m. show; Amy Gau
- Sunday, Feb. 16, 2020 – a.m. show Chesapeake Collie Club; Michelle Struble
- Sunday, Feb. 16, 2020 – p.m. show Chesapeake Collie Club; Carl Williford
We will have a Puppy Sweepstakes prior to the Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020 a.m. show. All puppies (rough and smooth) entered in 6-9, 9-12, or 12-18 month classes will be automatically entered in the Sweepstakes. Roughs & smooths will be shown together but divided by sex and class divisions. No entry fee is involved. You are not required to show in the Sweepstakes, but all puppies that do will be competing for the $100 cash prize for Best in Sweepstakes. The judge is Dianne Hawes.
Also, the Club will be offering Pee Wee Competition for children 5 – 9 years of age prior to the regular Junior Showmanship classes at the start of the Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020 p.m. show. Information can be found in the premium list and all AKC rules for this competition must be followed.
Superintendent is MB-F, Inc., P. O. Box 22107, Greensboro, NC 27420; www.infodog.com